Monday, March 26, 2012

Am I Ready to Blog???

I think my husband and I were both slightly fiercely disillusioned when we thought that I would have more time to blog since I was staying home to raise our son for his first 8 months of life.  Ian bought me an iPad, acting under the assumption that I would have free time during my maternity leave and that I would have ample time to blog about all of the projects I was completing and meals I was cooking.  I'm lucky if I have time to brush my teeth! But now, as Denver approaches 3 months old, I realize that I have managed to be productive, and even a little crafty. I have also become a master multitasker. So, here is a mini post to say that I am going to try to get back into this blogging thing.  If I can do one thing a week, and blog even once a week, I will consider that a success! So here goes...

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!It is hard but eventually it seems to get easier.

    ReplyDelete