Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Day

I love me a good snow day. Ian and I got our text messages around 5:15 and after a brief hip-hip-hooray, rolled back over for a couple more hours. (This is one of those moments that I think there are some perks to not having a baby just yet). Anyhoo...I thought this would be a great chance to share some of our snowy Quaint Oaks pictures. Here are my favorites!


Whenever I see a cardinal, I think of grandma. She would love this picture!


Can you find our four-legged friend? I love deer-spottings in the snow!


Here comes the plow...a blessing and a curse. He makes our streets safe, but he also makes it possible for me to get to work.


Ian does such a good job keeping our bird friends fed.



It looks so beautiful once the sun comes out! Everything takes on this crisp blue hue. Love it.


Check out that icicle!


And finally...my favorite part of the yard in all seasons.
Our creek looks so neat in the snow.


Ok, time to make some snow-days treats and do school work that has already been put off for too long. Maybe I'll even get to post another recipe...mmm. Perfect day to try something new in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment