Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bridal Shower Guest Book

You know me and my opinionated nature.  Well, I really don't get guest books.  I have pictures and a great memory.  I don't know if I need a list of the names of my guests as a keepsake.  I do, however, like the idea of handwritten messages from friends and loved ones...words of wisdom, recipes for a good marriage, something to make you laugh or cry.  For Jessie's bridal shower, I decided to make her a guest book that allowed each guest to write a little note and seal it in an envelope.  I think she will have so much fun opening each one and reading everyone's special messages.

If you don't know already, I have a secret love for paper crafts.  I decided to essentially scrap book Jessie's guest book.  First, I got my tools and start cutting the paper to size.


Once all of the pages were done, I punched some holes so that they could be fastened into the mini-scrapbook.    If you unfold the inner-binding, you will find screws that allow you to add pages.



And here's how it turned out... 


I wish I would have gotten more pictures of all of the different pages.  Luckily, it belongs to my sister and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I snapped a few more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment