Sunday, March 6, 2011

Must Have This Sweater!

Okay, so I'm still new to blogging so I'm not totally clear on etiquette and what I can and can't do. So, at the risk of committing a major blogging no-no, I must share this sewing project I came across a few days ago. This is okay, right???

Have you ever come across a web page that you just can't bring yourself to close? Happens to me all the time. I can bookmark and Diigo, but sometimes I'm afraid that I'll forget to go back and find it. I have had one page open on my computer for a few days now. Jen at Tatertots and Jello (one of my favorite blogs) shared an awesome sweater re-do. I just can't bring myself to close her post because I'm afraid I'll forget to go back and try it when I have some time.


Isn't it beautiful?!? She explains how she did it in her March 2nd post. This is something I absolutely need to try. ...or if anyone is looking to make me the perfect gift, I might have something in mind!

Do yourself a favor and check out the rest of her blog. She has so many amazing ideas to share. When you see her dining-room-turned-office, you'll not only be drooling, but you'll understand how it is possible for her to create so many incredible projects. If I had that kind of workspace, I'd never stop crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine anyone would have a problem with this-you're spreading the love and sending some traffic her way. I'm new to this too, but I think that sounds like a super sweet compliment!

    ReplyDelete