Saturday, February 5, 2011

A little Valentines cheer

I have never been one for crafty holiday decorations...until this year! I don't know what's gotten into me but I have been catching the spirit! I have also never been one for hearts. I had to be very clear about this with Ian when we first got serious so I wouldn't have to pretend to like any future heart charms or lockets. Anyhoo...considering my hatred for hearts, this picture may seem odd...


That's right folks...a paper heart. I was playing with the old paper cutter, and one thing led to another. Next thing I know, I was gluing a little here and a little there.


And then look what happened...


It was an accident. I didn't really mean to make a Valentines Day craft. It just sort of happened. I have to admit, I think I kind of like it. I was bummed because I didn't have anything to put in this apothecary jar, so I guess this will do for now...or at least until February 15 when it will be out of season. Maybe if I'm feeling romantic I will accidentally make another Valentines accent. We'll see...



1 comment:

  1. This can be your "all seasons" jar...just keep changing it for each holiday and season. Let your creative juices flow!!

    ReplyDelete