Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our 1st Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Here are five pictures we snapped this week for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Enjoy!


1. Shadows
The rules said we could post one picture that was not taken this week, so our first picture comes from last spring. This is a picture of natural art that one of my students designed for Earth Week. I love this picture because it gets me excited for spring.


2. Patterns/Repetition
This basket was a gift from Uncle Shelly & Aunt Kathie. We love the color!


3. Bright White
I love the way the dark water of our creek peeks out through the bright white snow.


4. Strength
Last August we lost a tree in a big thunder storm. This is one of our biggest worries at Quaint Oaks. I love this picture because even though this tree has fallen, it is still standing thanks to the strength of another.


5. Warmth
This stove keeps us warm all winter. Wood in the day, coal at night.


7 comments:

  1. Love the bright white picture. The snow looks so pure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warmth! I scrolled down a few posts...congrats on your new camera. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright white! Great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all really great - hard to choose a favorite. I really do love them all! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely love the first two shots, they are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great shots, but I especially love your shadow and patterns shots! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos. I love your bright white photo. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete